The internship, which plays a role in the intermediate course of “India-Japan International Linkage Degree Program” (ILDP), provides undergraduate students with a focused and challenging short research experience in a cutting-edge study laboratory of Indian institutes or to the chance to explore work experience options in a public and private sector in India.
The internship participants at HU will be required for internship completion to:
- conduct a practical training in one of the ILDP member institutions or the organization which is arranged by them;
- devote more than 30 hours per week for minimum 2 weeks to his/her internship assignments;
- join in activities organized by his/her host professor;
- make a presentation at a seminar;
- submit a report of research outcomes before returning to home institution;
- and do other activities agreed under host professor and ILDP program.
Certificate of completion will be issued to participants who fulfill the requirements above.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IITD)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB)
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur (IIEST Shibpur)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (BITS Pilani)
- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, CSIR (CEERI-CSIR)
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA)
Regarding Registration for Internship Course
Student who are dispatched by ILDP internship, must take “ILDP-internship Basic/Advanced (J to I),” or other internship subject which is offered by your school/graduate school.
ILDP Internship Basic/Advanced (J to I)
In completing this course, students will earn up to 2 credits. Under the academic advisor’s guidance, students MUST submit a written Internship Implementation Plan by the prescribed form to the Student Support Group, in principle, at least 2 weeks prior to the start of training.